Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating that repels water-based and some oil-based liquids. The Ultra-Every Dry coating technology creates a texture with peaks that repel water, oils and other liquids and it has vastly improved adhesion and abrasion resistance.
Ultra-Every Dry requires using both a bottom coat and a top coat to create the superhydrophobic coating.
Ultra-Ever Dry is not a clear coating and should not be used on surfaces where visibility is required.
- Anti-Wetting: The superhydrophobic coating keeps objects dry by repelling liquids.
- Anti-Corrosion: Provides enhanced corrosion protection as it repels water, saltwater, aqueous acids and bases.
- Anti-Icing: Coated materials are kept completely dry, eliminating the formation of ice or, in the case of frost, making the removal of ice dramatically easier.
- Anti-Contamination: Liquids that contain bacteria or radiation never contact the surface of Ultra-Every Dry coated material. Contamination is greatly diminished or eliminated. Dust and dirt are easily removed with low pressure water.
- Self-Cleaning: Ultra-Ever Dry repels dirty water and some oils, and remains clean and virtually bacteria-free.
- Product Life-Extending: Many products fail from moisture, water, oil or simply getting too dirty for continued use. Use Ultra-Ever Dry superhydrophobic coating to extend the life of electric motors by preventing the build up of moisture on the windings, coat nuts and bolts to prevent corrosion, coat tools, equipment, and virtually any item that needs to be kept dry, corrosion free, de-iced, uncontaminated or clean.