Filter Sock, Carbon
Stop Harmful Substances From Entering The Stormwater System
- Use in front of storm drains, around downspouts, in gullies and ditches, or anywhere there is potential for harmful stormwater runoff.
- Woven polymer casing allows water to pass through quickly while filtration media inside removes pollutants.
- Available in 9-foot lengths. Units can be overlapped for longer coverage.
- Looped ends allow units to be staked in place and also assist in transport.
- Available with different types of media depending on which pollutant is present.*
- Option for heavy-metal removal available.
|Model #: 9453|
|Dimensions: 108" x 7" x 4"|
|Material: Geotextile w/ Activated Carbob|
|Type: Activated Carbon for chemicals and hydrocarbons|
|Compliance: NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26|
Material: Geotextile w/ Activated Carbob
Type: Activated Carbon for chemicals and hydrocarbons
Compliance: NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26