Ultra-S3 is an oxidizing system that quickly and effectively breaks down hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) into elemental sulfur and water and breaks down other recalcitrant organic compounds into primarily carbon dioxide and water.
Used with an oxidizer, like Hydrogen Peroxide, Ultra-S3 is a cost-effective way to eliminate the smell emitted by H2S, keep H2S at acceptable levels, and limit the costly deterioration and corrosion it causes to facility infrastructure.
Ultra-S3 is ideal for use in landfills, waste water treatment facilities, waste water retention ponds, food processing plants, chemical plants, paper mills, and sewage lines.
- Greater efficiency: S3 has shown to have a significant effect on both the rate and overall efficiency in the breakdown of sulfide when used alongside hydrogen peroxide, as opposed to using hydrogen peroxide by itself.
- Safe: Ultra-S3 and its chemical components have been classified as non-hazardous under the Toxic Substance Control Act of 1976 (TSCA). It’s also chemically engineered to target problem compounds without destroying environmentally beneficial microbes.
- Easy, Cost-Effective: S3 treatment can be implemented within an existing sulfide-treatment infrastructure with minimal capital investment.
- Greater Facilites Protection: Using S3 to break down H2S protects against costly deterioration and corrosion caused by the hydrogen sulfide.
- Beyond H2S Protection: S3 is also effective on benzene, methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), toluene, trichloroethylene, and other compounds.