Spill Berm Corner
Temporary berm seals off spills from the environment, nearby drains, and doorways
- Standard 10-foot sections can be cut to various lengths to meet custom needs.
- Unique, urethane material "weeps" into small cracks and crevices to seal off liquid flow.
- Spill Berm is non-absorbing and is easily cleaned for repeated use.
- Applications include: - Spill response - Temporary secondary containment - Sealing off of doorways during washdown operations.
- Flexible Ultra-Spill Berm will bend and turn to form almost any shape while temporarily 'bonding" to any smooth surface.
- Helps comply with NPDES and SPCC.
- Material: Non-absorbing polyurethane.
- Optional Connectors (Part# 2101) used to connect 10 sections
- Optional Corners (Part# 2102) are used with Connectors to make 90° corners