Spill Deck P1
Low Profile, Modular Spill Decks Allow You To Design And Create A Containment System That Meets Your Specific Needs
- Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
- Polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
- Low profile, 5 3/4 height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
- Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage.
- Optional Loading Ramps provide added drum handling safety and convenience.
- All Ultra-Spill Decks offer slip-resistant grating to reduce OSHA slip hazards.
- Meets SPCC, EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
- The bulkhead fittings not only lock connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next.
- Ultra Spill Deck Containment Systems meet SPCC, EPA and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.